TunesMap in the news:
- New York Times: Restoring Those Old Liner Notes in Music’s Digital Era
The world’s chaotic media landscape has devolved into a stream of unrelated and unreliable images, videos and news, triggering consumption without meaning. TunesMap champions relevance through cultural context.
Read the thoughts of others who share our passion for connecting the dots:
- Billboard: Apple Music's Long Game: Why Jimmy Iovine Thinks They're 'Not Even Close' to Success With Streaming
New York Times: Bowie, Bach and Bebop: How Music Powered Basquiat
- Ignition One: Content is King, but Context is Key
- Alberto Brea: The Irrelevance Age
- Propylon: Content In Context is King
- The Outline: The failed experiment of the digital album booklet
- CMO by Adobe: The Age of Customer Experience
- Forbes: Context Killer
- Forbes: Content is nothing without visibility
- Wired: We're drowning in content
- Wired: Why do we tell stories
© 2017 TunesMap Inc.